Nurses are now accepting PreK, K, 6, 9 and 12 mandated health examinations and vaccination records. These are due BEFORE September 1. Please submit forms directly via email to: email@example.com or deliver to the District Administrative Center at 515 W Main St., Barrington, IL.
Please review the following health requirements by grade level:
- PreK Requirements: Updated physical (dated AFTER 8/23/21) and vaccination record
- K Requirements: Updated physical (dated AFTER 8/23/21) and vaccination record, vision exam dated AFTER 10/16/21, and a dental exam dated AFTER 11/16/21
- Grade 6 Requirements: Updated physical (dated AFTER 8/23/21) and vaccination record, and a dental exam dated AFTER 11/16/21
- Grade 9 Requirements: Updated physical (dated AFTER 8/23/21), and a dental exam dated AFTER 11/16/21
- Grade 12 Requirements: Meningococcal vaccine dose given AFTER the 16th birthday
As a kindergarten teacher at Grove Avenue, I have the pleasure of welcoming new minds, playmates, parents, families, siblings, and excited learners. Grove is a place to grow in kindness, community, academics, and friendships. I am honored and privileged to see students and families eagerly step in and proudly step out of Grove's long withstanding and heartfelt doors.Debbie ScanlanTeacher
Grove has the best and biggest playgrounds, it’s so fun to burst out the doors and play with my friends. I’ve been going to Grove my whole life and as a baby it felt really big, but now it doesn’t because I know my way down all the hallways.Reece EricksonStudent
Teaching is shining a light on your students' paths. I love providing a nurturing environment for students to learn, making connections with families, and fostering a strong feeling of community. Together, we grow!
I feel fortunate to work with the amazing students, staff, and families of Grove. Being part of a community where everyone's goal is to create a positive learning experience for all is pretty awesome!
At Grove, we strive to create classroom communities where students feel a sense of belonging and purpose. We understand that when children feel safe, important and valued, they thrive.Becky JohnsonTeacher
Everything about Grove is great. The teachers are awesome, we have P.E. every day, and the other specials are excellent. And I've made lots of good friends!Carter RedlichStudent